Easter weekend

Easter Blessings to you.

Apart from a family lunch on Sunday, I have nothing else planned and Paul has a flex day on Tuesday!


 Looking at my sewing table, it really needs a good tidy-up! The ironing has taken over and I'm going to write up some reviews on the Unlock The Past books, hence the pile. The reviews will be on my website. There is also some mending under that and a quilt to quilt.

I have a new subject starting on 6th April, so I'd better read the notes. I've also got an ongoing subject to work on.

This pile of newspaper pages relates to the Bankstown Family History Groups press, so I want to put them into a folder.

What are your long weekend plans?

God Bless,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek