RootsTech Wrap.

 


Well its over, three days of non-stop sessions, Main Stage events, Expo Hall, Relatives at RootsTech and so much more.

I did a wide range of sessions, from DNA to Irish and Scottish and Writing. Some were excellent, some were good and some were...

The keynote speakers were, apart from Steve Rockwood, were people I had never heard of, and as such I didn't listen to them. 

Speakers I really enjoyed were, Michelle Patient, Fiona Brooker, Cathie Sherwood, Brian Donovan, Sunny Morton, Gillian Hunt, Michelle Leonard, Janet Few and Megan Heyl.  I still have more talks on my list to view, from Shauna Hicks, Robert Hamilton and Drew Smith. I know that I'll go back over the sessions and watch others but at the moment, I'd better go and see what my husband has been up to, what has happened in the world and think about getting dinner.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek