My Journey to Birmingham. 62 days and counting!

Tuesday 4 June I fly to England to attend The Genealogy Show and am now starting to feel that I haven't got enough days left to do all that I need to.

So, what, you are thinking, just pack your suitecase and go! Well it isn't that simple because life is still happening and it is ONLY 62 days away!

I've been cooking meals for Paul, as he is blind and can't see to cook. Yep, 42 meals have to be done. 30 down 12 to go.  Feeling good about that.

Two speciatist appointments, one ultrasound and three blood tests haved to be done.

Two short trips are also in that mix.

Bills have to be paid, that are due while I'm away.

Outlines for the Writing Discussion Group have to be done and submitted.

You know what, the above will be sorted out, I will leave on the day, life will still happen and I'm going to England!

I'm going to do odd blogs about getting to the 62nd day, so watch this space.

Bye,
Lilian.


Comments

  1. Good on you - all the best wtih the meals and may you have a wonderful and fruitful journey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek