My Journey to Birmingham, 40 days and counting!

The last 10 days have been busy, with four days in Canberra and then the four day Easter weekend.

Canberra was wonderful and James enjoyed himself and so did Grandma and Granddad.
                                         The Big Merino, Goulburn.


The National Zoo.

                                                   Telstra Tower, Black Mountain.


A few visitors, the other side of the fence, where we stayed.

We were on the go everyday, with the zoo, Questacon and the National Arboretum being the main places.

Easter was quiet, with a family barbecue on Easter Sunday and a trip to Bunnings, (local hardware store), on the Monday.

I've started organising what I want to see, in Galway and Glasgow. Galway, I'm lookingh at hiring a driver and car, to take me where I need to go. Glasgow, I'm looking at a day trip down to Ayr.

Exciting news, in the past 10 or so days. I've been made an Ambassador for DNA Downunder.https://researchbylily.blogspot.com/2019/04/dna-downunder-have-you-seen-this.html

This is a link to the details about an exciting DNA conference.
#DNADU

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek