WOW! What an Interesting Course.


A wet, grey Saturday and what better way to spend it that with 15 other like minded, people, attending 
Blogging Your Interest with Thang Ngo.  Hosted at Writing  NSW, at Callan Park.

Thang took us through how we can set-up a blog. Finding our niche. Looking a different blogging platforms and writing styles. Finding your voice and writing tips. Questions were encouraged and the discussions were useful and informative.

Now you might wonder why someone with nearly nine years as a blogger and 600+ posts would attend? Well, why not?  I'm  a firm beleiver that you can always learn something new and that by attending classes, workshops and lectures is the way to go.

I did!

I have learn't how to look at Google Trends, something I had heard about but not used.  Also getting rid of those annoying words, like, like, very, almost, just, to mention a few.

So I'm going to try out some different, interesting words, add a Facebook widget to my blog and reflect on how I can improve what  I write and catch-up for coffee with a fellow attendee.

Bye,
Lilian

Links.

Writing NSW,  writingnsw.org.au

Thang's blog,  noodlies.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek