Blogiversary, in November

Late in 2017, I wrote that I was going to do some different things, with my blog in 2018.

One was the 12 Ancestors in 12 Months. I'm 10/12ths through that and it has been fun finding interesting bits to post.

Two was the A-Z Challenge I did in June. As I said when I finished, I won't do that again. It is hard to find something different and interesting and this year I made it genealogy based and that really stretched me.

Third was something to do with my Blogiversary, in November.  Well I've had a conversation with the person and worked out how I can do it, so it will happen.

What I'm planning is a series of five questions, about different blog posts. These questions will be posted on different days and you will need to get all the questions and then EMAIL me the answers, in one post. First correct one in wins a prize.  Each time I put up a question, I'll remind you that you have to get all five before emailing me and I won't post the email address until the last question.

A bit of fun and I hope you enjoy it.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

P.S. I'm nearly at 600 posts, will have to do something special for that one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek