Interesting Times Ahead for My Blog

I have some interesting things planned for my blog, in 2018 and I hope you will like them.

Several of my friends do a blog where they write about one ancestor a week, 52 ancestors in 52 weeks.  I'm not quite that proficient, so starting in January I'm going to pick one ancestor a month and write up their bio. If I have a photo, that will go in too.

March is Congress month and I will be blogging all about that. I am so looking forward to catching-up with my Genie Mates.

June will see an A-Z run of blogs, with each one being associated with the letter of the day. I won't do Sundays, so I will have just the right amount of days. I'm working on this one, now and am having so much fun.

November is the month of my Blogiversary, and I am working on a surprise for one lucky reader. Have some questions to ask of someone, first. More as November drawers closer.

I have a research trip planned, this is for my next book, so that will be blogged about. Plus all my usual stuff, that happens.

2018 will also see me take over the Writing Discussion Group, at the Society of Australian Genealogists. I am looking forward to that. I will also be joining a family history group as the Bankstown Family History Society is finished. Sad but lack of members, was the reason.

What are your plans for your blog in 2018? Let me know.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek