About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Thursday, 29 June 2017

Trove Tuesday, No Wait it's Thursday!

Being away has thrown everything out of wack and I'm running two days late.

While I was away, I was doing some research, not for me but came across a Golden Wedding announcement for Paul's Great, great grandparents.

They were married in 1861.


Sydney Morning Herald, Tuesday 4 July 1911, page 8.

 
Frederick James Ironside and Martha Amelia Bird.
 
Bye for now.
Lilian.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete