About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Saturday, 4 July 2015

FamilySearch Apps

I've been spending time browsing around in FamilySearch,    https//familysearch.org    and found this section.  The Apps are divided into five different groups; Find Ancestors (36), Family tree software (27), Photos and Stories (45), Charts and Tree Views (27) and Tree analysing (33). Number in brackets are how many in each group.

They are for both android and ios, with  a brief description of each one. I looked at some interesting podcasts, that I'll consider downloading.

If using your iPad or Tablet is how you do your family research, have a look.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment