Blogs

How many of us read other peoples blogs? I have several that I read and find that they are a wonderful way to get to know others.  The blog I'm going to review here is from FamilySearch.

Now before you go, "not them, Again!" When was the last time you really had a good 'play' on their site? It is free and very useful. Go on, have a look.

FamilySearch Blog is like most blogs, with frequent posts and what I like about it is that you don't have to scroll through every blog to find the one that you want to visit, again.   there are 18 different categories for you to read. I like going into What's New at FamilySearch and Tech Tips. These help me know what is new and solve any small problems I might have with searching.

So go and read a different blog and enjoy.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

  1. Hi Lillian!

    This is your second cousin Claire Wall, daughter of Ian! This is crazy! I was visiting Grandma (Joyce) today, and came across some birth certificates and other documents that you must have found in the 80s. I was very intrigued, and started Googling Ayr and Arthur Galbraith tonight with Dad, and we found this blog!!! It's great that you've done so much research! My parents are visiting Scotland in August, so it's all very exciting. We would love to connect with you and chat more about it if you are keen to. Our family email is thewalls@ihug.com.au Hope to hear from you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek