NSW State Records Open Day

I had a great time, yesterday, at the NSW State Records Open Day.  There were talks, tours, displays, workshops and stalls. I went to 2 workshops and found them both to be very interesting. One was on Digital Recordkeeping and the other was on Conservation of our documents etc. The talk I attended was called Sentenced Beyond the Seas and highlighted the Convict records held by the repository. The Behind the Scenes tour was fascinating as we were taken into the stacks, conservation room and other areas that the public don't get to see. I came home with information overload but it was well worth going too.

Comments

  1. I wish I could have caught up with you on Friday, Lilian. I had a super time there too. http://geniaus.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/open-day-state-records-nsw-srnsw.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek