RootsTech 2022 , getting closer.

 SAVE THE DATE.


Have you registered for RootsTech? It all happens  3-5 March. This is USA time, so check where you live. It's free and there is lost of fun things happening.

RootsTech  follow this link to join me and over 500,000 others.

There is also this link Connect  To Relatives at RootsTech.

This is the page you get, sign in with your FamilySearch account and play.



Last year I had heaps of  relations but none very close. This year, (so far) I have eight. The top one I have shared information with, for several years but the second one is new. I've contacted her, fingers crossed.


Why not join in the fun?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek