My Journey to Birmingham, 10 Days and Counting!

Today is the 25th May and in two weeks it will be the Saturday of THE Genealogy Show!!! I still have 10 more busy days to go.

The past 10 days have held a mixed bag of things to do.

My library day at the Botany Bay Research Centre, was great, until the internet went down. It was late in the day and we had several happy researchers in before then.

I've had to replace two fitted bottom sheets, for our bed, so shopping has been on the agenda. Hubby has had blood tests and a scan, before he sees the professor, next week. I sorted out the house insurance, phone bill and did a massive, (for us) grocery shop. The pantry is stocked and the freezer is organised, so he won't go hungry.

My 'To Do" list is getting less, with just doctors visits and organising my research, to do.



This week I picked up my travel documents and cash.

I've checked them and gone through my things that I have arranged and everything is in order.

I really have to get serious about packing, this coming week, just incase I find I'm missing something and have to shop.

Last Saturday I had a belated Mother's Day with our youngest daughter and her family. Beautiful! The day was warm and we sat outside and talked, after a barbecue, the children played and it was lovely.

I had to get a new phone. It had been playing-up, over the past few months and I kept trying other fixes but when it dropped from 100% charged to 70%, after a short SMS, I knew I had to get a new one. That done, I was able to transfer photos, contacts, etc. over to the new one. 

The next 10 days will fly by and I'll be winging my way to England.

See you soon!
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek