Missing certificate

I've misplaced a death certificate and am annoyed! I know that I have it as I enter certificates onto a spread sheet, number it and then file it in a folder and its not there.
Margaret Towers married Samuel Magill in 1868. I have the marriage, his death, kids info but can't find her death certificate. I suppose that it gives me an incentive to go through my filing cabinet and do some culling, the problem there is that most of my laundry in in my study. Tradie comes next week for that. Well back I go to look for it.

Comments

  1. I found the certificate in a plie of paper that I had taken to the library to do research. Thrilled that I found it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek