What I've been doing

I just love family tree research, finding new information, meeting new people, breaking that brick wall. This week I've organised to meet a fellow researcher on the Abberton line, made contact with someone looking for Vaughan's and went to The Police & Justice Museum.
  The museum is interesting, if only to look at  Sydney's violent past and is does have some research material.

I'm very impressed with the research center of the Australian War Memorial. The documents I ordered arrived on CD Rom, not paper and they were scanned with a white sheet behind each page, (the paper was so thin). Well done to them. Now to get more done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek